Thursday, September 10, 2009

Apparently the weather down here in Melbourne is meant to start warming up ... however I'm not feeling it and I'm still parading around in leather, leggings and latex. I find the weather man tends to leave us disapointed, raising our hopes and letting us down - it is mid September and I am expecting some sun shine soon!

So while my spring wardrobe waits patiently to make its way, I have been reverting back to some of my warmer winter wonders. Out come the black cats, jolly jackets and slithering scarves...

As our overseas friends journey into their Autumn Winter Season, some of our current trends I believe will remain strong for our next A/W2010. Having a sneak peak through H&M's Autumn 09 magazine their fashion story Back in Black speaks 1980's powerhouse style. Studded cuff bangles, weighty lacey leggings, those "balmain" shoulders (we all want) spliced with seqúins de noir continue to make their way into our wants or already stashed. This tells me that my Siren sky-high gladiators will have another few seasons of their worth - excellent! (my poor arches are already cringing at the thought...)

So hold tight and keep your winter wardrobe right ... moody Melbourne weather, it can confuse the best of us!
x !












No comments:

Post a Comment