Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Swimsuit

Yesterday I must have definitely been feeling the vibe with my rant on watermelon... still keen to embark on my 'watermelon kaftan with gold accessories mission' I noticed a bit more of this snappy colour on the television this morning…

…none other than Miss Jennifer Hawkins parading down the SS 09 Myer runway with this fabulous ensemble – apparently a swim suit, it’s frou-frou ruffles and its studded Swarovski extravagance had me at hello.

After some light research this morning, it was revealed that Miss Hawkins herself had a small wardrobe malfunction in the swimsuit, giving some a bit more than they expected to see at a fashion show – I don’t care about all that media hype, I just want that amazing swimsuit.

And then after further reading, I discovered it was a one off created for the show for her Cozi swimwear parade finale. So I highly doubt I will be getting my hands on that one. (There go my dreams of teaming the top with a high waisted black skirt and killer heels…)

Well I hope you enjoy the below for your review, in a fashion way… not the other way!

x!


No comments:

Post a Comment