Monday, August 17, 2009

Lady of the Day - Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis

Untitled Stationery

Lady of the day: Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis


Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis ... (a mouthful in its own right) takes today's limelight as my lady of the day. In my recent spare time I have been spending reading about this American Queen from her early socialite ways to her Whitehouse days - I have discovered intelligence, strength and beauty were dealt in fine wealth to this lady.


We fashion lovers tend to idolise JBKO for her simplicity and classic style especially throughout the 1960's. Classic Shift Dresses, Elegant Ball Gowns (for Inauguration Day and State Galas Dinners of course) and those oversize sunglasses - are heavy influences on many looks of past, present and soon to be future.


And here I leave you with a few fine snaps of Her Royal Highness herself


Forever Jackie!


x!


No comments:

Post a Comment